Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stepford Wife: Tip #1

Stepford Wife: Tip #1 Be as Meek as a Mouse I have lost count of how many women I have come across who always belittle their intelligence when being around their husbands. The reason (I believe) is simply because men has ego and no men fancy to be dominateed or to be seen as the less smart partner in a marriage. Of late, I have also begin to realise that it does not matter if I am the best litigator or the most ferocious and capable at work, the moment I turned my key into the doorknob at home I have to immediately shake off everything I was at work and be as meek as a mouse to keep my man happy. So it does not matter if I am the one that brings back the loaf of bread or butter, with just the turn of a doorknob, my intelligence quotient has to dive from 240 all the way down to 40. I have to be incapacitated, blondie and needie even though inside I am screaming and fighting myself like hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment